The VANCORE 2 helmet of SHARK range is an atypical full-face with a devastating look with a new design.
This model is a logical evolution in the SHARK range, developed from the famous DRAK RAW jet, it is a more complete version adapted to a road or sports requiring use.
Behind an hyper radical esthetics and subtly neo-retro, this helmet benefits from the last technical innovations of the French manufacturer:
- a "slim-fit" shell specially designed to hug the skull shape as closely as possible and to offer a minimal outside size
- a mastered weight of only 1250gr
- a pair of smoked glasses designed by Carl Zeiss, typifies any ground, with great comfortable froths
Here is a SHARK model which leaves nobody indifferent, accept your bad boy side.
- Helmet in injected thermoplastic resin
- 2 Shell sizes
- Glasses with smoked screen (anti-scratches and anti-fog)
- Screen developped by Carl Zeiss, world leader in optical quality
- Fast and easy change of the screen without tool
- Easyfit system: grooves to slide your glasses
- Antibacterial, anti-sweating and hypo-allergenic internal lining completely removable and washable
- Compatible with the system of Shark Bluetooth communication (optional)
- Jugular with micrometric buckle
- Delivered with its cover of transport
- Weight: 1250 gr (+/-50 gr)